What to bring with you...
- Your drivers license
- Pad and pencil (to take notes and write down advice)
- Business cards for your new friends
- Helmet Support (neck brace)
- Driving shoes, gloves, etc.
- Extra engine oil
- Extra brake fluid
- An extra set of brake pads (just in case)
- Tire pressure gauge
- Portable Jack
- Torque Wrench
- Tools in case you need to repair something
- Portable air tank or compressor
- Windex and paper towels
- Work gloves
- Racer tape (duct tape)
- Clean Towels
- Extra clothes, hat, rain gear, umbrella
- Garbage bags (to cover things if it rains)
- Folding chair
- Thermos of water or other non alcoholic beverage
- Cooler with lunch and/or snacks
WARNING! - Motor sports can be extremely dangerous, injury or death can occur. No warranty is made or implied regarding any product sold by Devo Tech, Inc. / SoloRacer.com to protect users from injury or death. The user assumes all risks. Please read the rest of our Legal Disclaimer before ordering.
Our on-line store is up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We use Aabaco Small Business Secure Servers for all transactions so you can shop with complete confidence. If you are uncomfortable ordering online, call or email us for more ordering options.
RacingHelmetGuide.com | SRmoto.com |
ęCopyright 2002-2018 by Devo Tech, Inc.