What to bring with you...
- Your drivers license
- Pad and pencil (to take notes and write down advice)
- Business cards for your new friends
- Helmet Support (neck brace)
- Driving shoes, gloves, etc.
- Extra engine oil
- Extra brake fluid
- An extra set of brake pads (just in case)
- Tire pressure gauge
- Portable Jack
- Torque Wrench
- Tools in case you need to repair something
- Portable air tank or compressor
- Windex and paper towels
- Work gloves
- Racer tape (duct tape)
- Clean Towels
- Extra clothes, hat, rain gear, umbrella
- Garbage bags (to cover things if it rains)
- Folding chair
- Thermos of water or other non alcoholic beverage
- Cooler with lunch and/or snacks
WARNING! - Motor sports can be extremely dangerous, injury or death can occur. No warranty is made or implied regarding any product sold by Devo Tech, Inc. / SoloRacer.com to protect users from injury or death. The user assumes all risks. Please read the rest of our Legal Disclaimer before ordering.
Our on-line store is up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We use Yahoo! Secure Servers for all transactions so you can shop with complete confidence. If you are uncomfortable ordering online, call or email us for more ordering options.
RacingHelmetGuide.com | SRmoto.com |
ęCopyright 2002-2020 by Devo Tech, Inc.