What to bring with you on race day...
- Your drivers license
- SCCA or club membership card (to get a discount on entry fees)
- Copy of the current SCCA Solo II Rule Book
- Pad and pencil (to draw course map and write down advice)
- Business cards for your new friends
- Neck Support
- Driving shoes
- Numbers and class markings (magnets or decals)
- Tire pressure gauge
- Portable Jack
- Torque Wrench
- Tools in case you need to repair something
- Portable air tank or compressor
- Chalk or white shoe polish to mark your tires
- Windex and paper towels
- Work gloves
- Racer tape (duct tape)
- Clean Towels
- Extra clothes, hat, rain gear, umbrella
- Garbage bags (to cover things if it rains)
- Folding chair
- Thermos of water or other non alcoholic beverage
- Cooler with lunch and/or snacks
WARNING! - Motor sports can be extremely dangerous, injury or death can occur. No warranty is made or implied regarding any product sold by Devo Tech, Inc. / SoloRacer.com to protect users from injury or death. The user assumes all risks. Please read the rest of our Legal Disclaimer before ordering.
Our on-line store is up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We use Aabaco Small Business Secure Servers for all transactions so you can shop with complete confidence. If you are uncomfortable ordering online, call or email us for more ordering options.
RacingHelmetGuide.com | SRmoto.com |
ęCopyright 2002-2018 by Devo Tech, Inc.